Christopher Kimball for Kuhn Rikon Wok Spatula
Also known as a “wok shovel,” this broad, short spatula perfectly fits the radius of our wok and is an essential tool for the quick movements of stir frying and sautéing. It’ll also work well with most any stainless or cast-iron skillet, much less looks tidy enough for tableside serving.
- Rounded edge is the exact curvature of Our Wok Skillet
- Shovel-like shape and thin edge allow you to get under the ingredients and prevent scorching.
- Scoop and stir dumplings, vegetables, shrimp, rice and more
- Stainless steel construction is elegant and durable.
- Open handle design allows for easy hanging.